About Me

My photo
I am a 23 year old Mother-To-Be. I basically talk about my ups and downs, feelings and frustrations, and my new look on life as my pregnancy progress. Also, I share my efforts/preparations that will lead me to be the supermom I someday will become. I hope to give others, men, insight on the emotional blessings and wreckage we, women, endure during pregnancy.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dried Eyes


They say because you are pregnant that most emotions aren't real. I say NOT TRUE! I know I tend to get myself ahead of these emotions, but when the same feelings occur over and over you know it's not just the hormones; but reality. Day by day I can't help but to feel alone, even though my son is constantly with me. Why the emptiness in my heart? Why such a huge void?! Well, I feel when you are pregnant you shouldn't have to search for the person to whom you can confide in and get that moral support. With me, it's been a never ending search. At one point I thought it would've been him, but when that failed I looked to my mom and friends; yet they aren't there all the time. What can I say; when you don't really have that one person who fully support you, you feel lost! What's a girl to do; when no one is around,or when that one person disappoints me? To be honest, I feel stupid to think that they would be there all the time; better yet I feel more like a fool. Then again, it may just be my hormones or maybe I'm being over dramatic. One thing is for sure, THESE FEELINGS JUST WON'T LEAVE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment